Resolution Games focuses solely on VR games. We create amazing social games which push the limits of VR.
This is a great chance to become an essential part of a small talented development team working in short projects (less than a year). There is also an opportunity to take part in a stock option program.
Being a small studio we really value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
- Model & texture characters, items and scenes
- Create 3D models in both low- and high-polygon count
- Use shaders through diffuse, specular and normal maps as well as different lightning solutions
- Create textures for modeled material characters and environment
- Collaborate effectively with developers, concept artists, other 3D artists and game designers
- Use good UV layout distribution to maximize quality
- Rigging of characters is a plus but not required
Skills we are looking for:
- 2+ Years of professional 3D Artist
- Passion for game development
- Experience from creating 3D game art
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate in an agile environment
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates breadth in character and environment styles
- Ability to work within an established art style
- Great and prestigeless team member
- Knowledge of Unity, Maya and Photoshop
We are looking for people who love games and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is flat and everyone’s ideas and saying counts. We seek people who want to be the best in the world.
Take the chance and join us at our office located in the Stockholm city center. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the early phase of VR.
So, come on and join us!
Send your application today to email@example.com