Resolution Games focuses solely on VR games. We create amazing social games which push the limits of VR.
This is a great chance to become an essential part of a small talented developing team, which works in short projects (less than a year). There is also an opportunity to take part in a stock option program.
Being a small studio we really value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our games are fun to play!
- Craft, assess, re-balance and tune new and existing levels
- Work with player testing and data analytics to optimise for key values
- Help flesh out the game design, game mechanics and core loop of our titles
- Collaborate effectively with developers, testers, concept artists and 3D artists
- Help designing or even building level editors or scripting tools
Skills we are looking for:
- Experience and/or knowledge of level design for casual games
- Deep understanding knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Data Analytics, experience working with key concepts such as Aqusition, Conversion, Retention, Lifetime Value and Churn
- Unity 3D programming skills
- Experience with the F2P model, IAP and more
We are looking for people who love game development and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is flat and everyone’s ideas and saying counts. We seek people who want to be the best in the world.
Take the chance and join us at our office located in the Stockholm city center. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the early phase of VR.
So, come on and join us!
Send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org