We are looking for a junior talent to join Resolution Games at its heart.
Resolution Games focuses passionately on visual computing. We create amazing social games that everyone can play. Being a small but fast growing studio we highly value creativity, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as a strong team spirit and personal responsibility.
This is a great opportunity to become an essential part of a growing & talented team, working in small projects and with high ambitions. There is also an opportunity to take part in a stock option program.
The role will mean working directly with the CEO & C-level, big responsibilities and international travels from time to time.
- Manage & track Purchase Orders & Invoicing
- Administrate company budget
- Attest incoming invoices & expenses
- Organize and manage legal documents
- Manage bank relations
- Handle investor reports
- Handle employees time reporting
- Manage salaries
- Administrate insurances & employee benefits
- Basic facilities communications & managing
- Humble team player
- Not afraid to roll his or her sleeves up
- Good communication skills
- Proactive organizer
So, come on and join us!
In your application, please provide a simple CV & brief cover letter.
Send your application today to email@example.com