Resolution Games focuses passionately on visual computing. We create amazing social games that everyone can play.
This is a great chance to become an essential part of a small talented developing team, which works in short projects (less than a year). There is also an opportunity to take part in a stock option program.
Being a small studio we really value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
- Be a "bringer of truths" to the game teams and studio.
- Together with stakeholders, extract & plan out the desired success criteria for the games.
- Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, transform data from different sources.
- Analyse and understand root causes of changes in data.
- Build and share live dashboards and reports complete with user documentation.
- Implement and train statistical models for hypothesis testing.
- Work closely with the Player Researcher to combine quantitative and qualitative data.
Skills we are looking for:
- Frequent and recent usage of statistical or machine learning packages.
- 3+ years in analyzing & visualizing large datasets.
- Strong coder in either Python or R.
- Proven ability to pickup a database and setup read/write requests to source your analytics code.
- Some experience in building interactive web data reporting (e.g. Shiny).
- MSc or PhD in quantitative discipline.
- Previous experience from an analytical role within game development preferred but not critical.
We are looking for people who love game development and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is flat and everyone’s ideas and saying counts. We seek people who want to be the best in the world.
Take the chance and join us at our office located in the Stockholm city center. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the early phase of VR/AR and visual computing.
So, come on and join us!
Send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org