This is a great chance to become an essential part of a small talented developing team, which works in short projects (less than a year). There is also an opportunity to take part in a stock option program.
Being a small studio we really value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
We are looking for a Game Designer that gets itchy fingers when inspiration hits and simply can't refrain from fleshing out the core and structure of the game in whatever tools available at the moment.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our games are fun to play!
- Craft, assess, re-balance and tune new and existing gameplay
- Work with player testing and data analytics to optimize for key values
- Help flesh out the game design, game mechanics and core loop of our titles
- Collaborate effectively with developers, testers, concept artists and 3D artists
Skills we are looking for:
- 2+ Years professional game designing
- Deep understanding knowledge of game balancing and pacing
- Experience and/or knowledge of level design for casual games
- Data Analytics, experience working with key concepts such as Acquisition, Conversion, Retention and Churn
- Some Unity 3D programming skills
- Experience with the F2P model, IAP and more
Resolution wants people who love game development and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is flat and everyone’s ideas and saying counts. We seek people who want to be the best in the world.
Take the chance and join us at our office located in the Stockholm city center. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the early phase of VR.
So, come on and join us!
Send your application today to email@example.com