Resolution Games focuses passionately on visual computing. We create amazing social games that everyone can play.
This is a great chance to become an essential part of a small talented developing team, which works in short projects (less than a year). There is also an opportunity to take part in a stock option program.
Being a small studio we really value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
- implement core features in VR & AR games
- collaborate effectively with other developers, concept artists, 3D artists and game designers
- Unity development for Android, including physics, sound, graphics and UI
- work with meshes, shaders, lightning, optimizations and integrate audio
- create technical designs and implement efficient solutions
- develop well-structured and high performance code of high quality
- design and implement framework solutions
Skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of programming for games development (portfolio required)
- strong experience from programming for mobile platforms
- considerable knowledge of C#, Unity, Git, Perforce
- considerable experience with network- & server programming would be a plus
We are looking for people who love game development and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is flat and everyone’s ideas and saying counts. We seek people who want to be the best in the world.
Take the chance and join us at our office located in the Stockholm city center. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the early phase of VR/AR and visual computing.
So, come on and join us!
Send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org