The Senior Writer will be a member of the in-house writing team, working closely with the game teams. The ideal candidate must be able to write exceptional character dialogue, develop compelling storylines, and be involved with these components from conception to reviewing in the final game.
Please send examples of your work with your application.
- Design or scriptwriting experience on shipped games titles is an advantage but not essential.
- Professional experience writing creatively for games, TV, film, theatre, comics, novels, or related media.
- Passion for gaming, with excellent design insights across genres.
- Broad knowledge of comics, novels, games, cinema, and popular culture relating to video games.
- 10+ years writing for video games.
- Minimum of 5 shipped AAA titles.
- Worked either in TV and/or film.
- Strong writing, character and plot development skills.
- A flair for writing dialogue.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and logically.
- Willing to accept and provide constructive feedback and work through multiple iterations.
Being a small studio we really value creativeness, power of initiative and professionalism, as well as team spirit and personal responsibility.
Resolution wants people who love game development and who are dedicated and innovative. The work environment is flat and everyone’s ideas and saying counts. We seek people who want to be the best in the world.
Take the chance and join us at our office located in the Stockholm city center. We offer a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the early phase of VR.
So, come on and join us!
Send your application today to firstname.lastname@example.org